Amp or Circuit

MTLOVER01

Help me choose my next car. Any reason to go with the AMP if the idea is to convert to brushless and put other tires? Price is the same taking into account a new rx/rd but I could give the Circuits slightly better motor and esc to my nephew for his AMP (still have cheap rx/tx lying around)
Looks? Kit so I can choose the color, that's it or am I missing something?
Thanks

To me the Circuit body is UGLY, so I would have to budget for a new body also... :)

If it were me, I would do the BTD, get the metal gear set right away for the build. Maybe also a Ebay chopshop traxxas turnbuckle set. And a decent servo. Clear body is a bonus too. Also, a screw kit with hex head screws.

Either way, post up some build pics!

Like previously mentioned, you almost need a new servo with these vehicles. Make sure to get a metal geared one and get the Rpm servo saver eliminator. this allows for much better steering.

gl on your build!!

Yeah, no zip around the servo saver on this platform, unlike the Ruckus/Torment. Any cheap solution?

Looks like the SS is the same as my Torment. I used CA/tireglue/superglue on all the parts below - made it one solid part. Metal gear servo is a MUST if you do this.

Edit - Don't glue the tube in. Just glue the C ring to the two arms.

Attachments

• snap0074.jpg
    snap0074.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back