Body Mount/Posts

Ruckus Newbie

I am finding the durability of the stock body mounts/posts leave something to be desired... Any recommendations on upgrades? Also looking to upgrade the bumpers for bashing...

I am finding the durability of the stock body mounts/posts leave something to be desired... Any recommendations on upgrades? Also looking to upgrade the bumpers for bashing...

As far as the bumpers go, I second what @X said regarding the T-Bone racing bumpers. Those things are awesome, and I need to get one for my Ruckus lol.

As far as the body posts go... you might as well just buy a bunch of spare body posts. They do suck, but I'd rather just keep those plastic and replace as needed with the stock parts.

As far as the bumpers go, I second what @X said regarding the T-Bone racing bumpers. Those things are awesome, and I need to get one for my Ruckus lol.

As far as the body posts go... you might as well just buy a bunch of spare body posts. They do suck, but I'd rather just keep those plastic and replace as needed with the stock parts.

Thanks for the replies. Those were finally the bumpers I wad looking at. Stinks on the body posts... At 8 bucks a pop, that may get expensive with me turtling the truck so much on jumps while I learn. Need to invent some sort of turtle guard.

Thanks for the replies. Those were finally the bumpers I wad looking at. Stinks on the body posts... At 8 bucks a pop, that may get expensive with me turtling the truck so much on jumps while I learn. Need to invent some sort of turtle guard.

LOL if you do, please share. that's how me and many others here bust their body posts. Gotta love it. Haven't found a good way to protect these things. It would be very cool if RPM released some heavy duty plastic body posts.

Just noticed that the t bone bumpers say for the 2wd ruckus.... Know if these Will also work for the 4wd?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back