circuit indestructable?

stik

seen a circuit cartwheel, jump off a bridge, crash into a mailbox, along with many very hard crashes, and nothing ever happened.. is this thing the hulk or what?

No RC is ever indestructible, especially in the wrong hands.

My amp has been the same apart from the electronics. Ran it full speed into a wall at a 45 degree angle. Turnbuckle popped off. Six foot air landing on the roof on tarmac. Battery wire got disconnected (they don't pinch hard, anyone else have that problem?). Nothing broken on it so far.

I race my Boost at an indoor track: thin carpet on concrete. Wooden jumps. And big steel posts in the middle of the track.

I've hit the walls, posts, cartwheeled over jumps and been crushed by Slashes and I've yet to suffer any show-stopping damage.

I DO run a T-Bone Racing bumper. That thing is fantastic.

They are tough little beast but it will break. Trust me. I had one for about 2 years. The main thing is A-arms. You clip a sign at 25 right on the front A-arm... It will not survive

They are tough little beast but it will break. Trust me. I had one for about 2 years. The main thing is A-arms. You clip a sign at 25 right on the front A-arm... It will not survive

Stop hitting stuff?

;):D

was running mine at a campground this weekend when a guy flew out of his parking spot and ran over my circuit. only damage is a cracked body. It did pop one of the shocks apart but i reassembled the shock good as new

That happened to my bros slash. We live on a back road. Just driving up and down the road when his slash flipped. A guy driving down the road should have seen his slash in the middle of the road and us running to get. Nope. Drove right over it (making tons of noise) and kept on driving down the road like nothing. Just beet up the body. (gladly)

Mine didn't like my car tire, hit it @ 30 and shattered the top plate

Just broke the plastic outdrive, bashing out in front of my house. No upgrades other than running a 45c LiPo, rather than the included 20c that was included...

seen a circuit cartwheel, jump off a bridge, crash into a mailbox, along with many very hard crashes, and nothing ever happened.. is this thing the hulk or what?
2wd or 4wd? The 4wd has a very expensive weak spot. The diff cases always strip out so the hinge pin falls out and sometimes the little plastic bits that are with the toe plate. It just rips the three screws right out of the holes

Latest posts

Members online

Back