Differences between ECX Torment 2WD Versions?

Mungodrums

Hello,

I am new on here. I was going to buy an ECX Torment 2wd either the Lucas Oil or K&N livery. They are out of stock everywhere. I found a person who is selling the prior version of this setup. Looks like it was hardly used, looks almost new. Comes with two batteries and a dynamite charger. He wants $130.00 for this setup. It includes, everything. Motor is 20 t and as far as I know the esc is dynamite. My under standing is that the latest version of this rtr has a 15 turn motor and a spektrum esc. Is one really better that the other, power, handling, etc? I believe the older version is not water proof and the new one is. Is this a good deal or should I get the second hand one? Ger.

Hello,

I am new on here. I was going to buy an ECX Torment 2wd either the Lucas Oil or K&N livery. They are out of stock everywhere. I found a person who is selling the prior version of this setup. Looks like it was hardly used, looks almost new. Comes with two batteries and a dynamite charger. He wants $130.00 for this setup. It includes, everything. Motor is 20 t and as far as I know the esc is dynamite. My under standing is that the latest version of this rtr has a 15 turn motor and a spektrum esc. Is one really better that the other, power, handling, etc? I believe the older version is not water proof and the new one is. Is this a good deal or should I get the second hand one? Ger.

the newest ones is a waterproof dynamite esc and a 15T motor. you can read more about the specs here
https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/1-10-torment-2wd-sct-brushed-rtr/ECX03433.html

They were $150 new. I wouldn't go over $100 used, personally. I also wouldn't worry too much about which generation it was because that brushed junk would be coming out the first day and in a lipo and a brushless setup.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back