Hello from Pennsylvania!!! Lots of upgrades to come!!!!

My son has the same truck. Although you have a road? tire on there vs the stock rock hard tires.....LOL
Yeah,I added the 17mm adapters because I do a lot of running in parking lots. I'm going to do some upgrades and see if I can this Torment to do 100+mph! I've seen some videos on youtube so I know it's possible. But......we will see if I can do it lol🤷‍♂️

I took a bunch of the stickers off of the body it came with and just left a few. But.....this body will do until I get another one. Do you know of any Pro-line bodies that fit the Torment?

the wheelbase is 333mm, so you can look it up by that, or traxxas slash 4x4 bodies are generally about the same size (324mm) and there is a lot of aftermarket for them, including proline

the wheelbase is 333mm, so you can look it up by that, or traxxas slash 4x4 bodies are generally about the same size (324mm) and there is a lot of aftermarket for them, including

the wheelbase is 333mm, so you can look it up by that, or traxxas slash 4x4 bodies are generally about the same size (324mm) and there is a lot of aftermarket for them, including proline
Thanks for the info!

Yeah,I added the 17mm adapters because I do a lot of running in parking lots. I'm going to do some upgrades and see if I can this Torment to do 100+mph! I've seen some videos on youtube so I know it's possible. But......we will see if I can do it lol🤷‍♂️
You may be able to do it, but it will be a struggle to get there.
For one the Torments body acts like a parachute, you will need to get it as low as possible.
Cutting vents in the body to allow air to pass through will help getting it to stay on the ground.

Yeah, I saw this one

If you'd like to speed run off road I can help you out a lot there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back