Help me decide between the amp and the circuit

mshell56118

I can get a brand new circuit for about the same price as the new amp, My question is which one would you pick, I am leaning towards the circuit since it seems to have better electronics. My son has a Ruckus and I have fun with it

I vote for the circuit as well. The only benefits of the amp are the body, the tires and the child friendliness of the radio IMO.

Where did you get a Circuit for $128? What was shipping? That's a fantastic deal on a Circuit.

Horizon had if you did their survey you got 25 off s purchase of 150 or more they offer free shipping over 99 and I had to add hinge pins for my sons truck so that is why 128 unfortananely the circuit is only 149 on their page so you do have to add something else to get the 25 off

Horizon had if you did their survey you got 25 off s purchase of 150 or more they offer free shipping over 99 and I had to add hinge pins for my sons truck so that is why 128 unfortunately the circuit is only 149 on their page so you do have to add something else to get the 25 off

Still mad I missed that survey. Sitting in my email and never filled it out.
Maybe they will have another deal like that soon, not getting my hopes up.
I'm debating these two options as well. It would be for my youngest that's starting to move out of the 1/18 size.

Love my circuit (rabbit) and his buddy (rusty) even though it's a rustler, i am really hoping more companies will make aftermarket parts for ecx vehicles, i keep mine mostly stock though just so they are pretty even in competition

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back