Intermittent Reverse

redz

Looking for some assistance..

I bought my circuit used and the truck was in pretty good condition aside from some maintenance issues which were neglected by the previous owned.. Oil in shocks, etc etc..

One thing I noticed is when trying to reverse it doesn't always go.. It does go in reverse just not every time I attempt to do it. I did some reading and some mentioned to check the throttle trim which I did but the issue continues to happen.

Can you guys suggest some other things I could check?

Thanks

I can't think of anything other than the trim. The ESC does not want to go from forward straight into reverse. When the trim is too far forward (i.e. it wants to crawl forward when you don't apply any throttle) the ESC thinks it's in forward when standing still and it won't reverse, it'll apply braking instead.

Only thing I can think of is that you are not correctly applying reverse. It takes one quick push into reverse to apply brakes, then a second push and hold to use reverse.

I think it is because the trigger is so sensitive. I reset the travel adjustment settings which seemed to help but it still happens... Getting more used to it though..

Latest posts

Members online

Back