looking for a ST body for boost conversion

Rehab79

does anyone know if there are any front cab bodies like the punisher or bulldog style that will fit the boost please?

also what paint would you guys recommend for painting shells? I am pretty new to RC so I don't want to make mistakes buying paint that melts the plastic or something

I would recommend Tamiya polycarbonate spray paint for the body. I have used it twice on a couple of my body projects and the paint holds up extremely well against crashes, rollovers, etc. Just make sure that you buy the paint labeled "polycarbonate" or "for polycarbonates"; regular spray paint will crack and flake.

OK, I changed the title, I am looking for what Stadium truck bodies will fit with front mount posts installed, I know the ECX Circuit will, but I was hoping more like a chevy silverado or something

Pro-line (prolineracing.com) might sell a silverado stadium truck body, but you will have to cut and paint it yourself. The bodies don't come with pre-drilled holes for the posts, so you could drill them to the size and placement that you want. However, I do not know if the body will be the right length and width for your car. I would recommend researching the web and other forums, someone may have asked a similar question and could help you.

I would recommend Tamiya polycarbonate spray paint for the body. I have used it twice on a couple of my body projects and the paint holds up extremely well against crashes, rollovers, etc. Just make sure that you buy the paint labeled "polycarbonate" or "for polycarbonates"; regular spray paint will crack and flake.

Yes..I agree with you dear.. I think Tamiya polycarbonate is a good paint for the car body.

I am suggesting you this because of my good experience. I recently got my car painted from http://www.colorrecon.com/.

My car was looking amazing. You can see the picture of my car.

14815372070_59b7420360_z.jpg

I love the paint as well as the color.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back