New Guy with an ECX Torment

Vetteboy55

I am a strict noob who bought a Torment off ebay. I am expecting it any day now. What is a list of things I should do or look at before I run the car. Thanks for your answers ahead of time

@Vetteboy55 welcome to ECXForum and thanks for joining!

I'd suggest first reading the manual and getting familiar with the Torment, you can do that now by viewing the manual online at ECXRC.com. If it's a used Torment off eBay the next thing I'd do would be to tear it down and give it a through cleaning and taking the time to inspect any parts that might be worn or broken.

@Vetteboy55 welcome to ECXForum and thanks for joining!

I'd suggest first reading the manual and getting familiar with the Torment, you can do that now by viewing the manual online at ECXRC.com. If it's a used Torment off eBay the next thing I'd do would be to tear it down and give it a through cleaning and taking the time to inspect any parts that might be worn or broken.
Supposed to be a kit someone put together I did print the manual and have glanced thru it. Luckily I have a guy I work with that is way deep into RC cars has maybe 10 of them so hopefully I can also get some advice from him as well as here

I myself have 17 trucks 2wheel/4wheel Traxxas, Ecx Torment, ECX AMP, Axlal, Yeti, etc. It's good to have someone that can help/repair your cars. I take care of the neighborhood kids cars upgrade/repair and drones. It's a great hobby, have fun.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back