Orings In the diff cups

Speedylu

Ok guys I was messing around with my 1/10 ruckus 4wd and notice that the back dogbones have little orings in them. Then I looked in the front on the dogbone end of the front axles and see that there's no oring there is that normal or am I missing them

Could be possible you're missing them. I've heard that from a couple of people that have the 4wd version, but for the most part, and what I've seen from my friends who have the 4wd version, there are o-rings in all 4. I didn't ask if they were stock tho, and they could have popped them in themselves.

You could just pull one out, measure it if you can, and head over to Fastenal or where ever and pick up some new ones.

Could be possible you're missing them. I've heard that from a couple of people that have the 4wd version, but for the most part, and what I've seen from my friends who have the 4wd version, there are o-rings in all 4. I didn't ask if they were stock tho, and they could have popped them in themselves.

You could just pull one out, measure it if you can, and head over to Fastenal or where ever and pick up some new ones.
I called customer care and they told me that it has them in the back but not the front due to that the front has cvds

Mine has them in rear diff side. Im going to put nitro fuel line in all the dog bones and diff side on the front cvds also centre drive shaft as mine has lots of play.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back