Parts compatible with torment?

It might fit on the Torment without that kit. You might have to lower the body posts on the rear if you're still using the stock Torment body, but other than that, I think it should fit.

No problem. When it comes to ECX and bodies, I noticed I just need to look at the dimensions and make sure they're close to right on the money with my RC. I have a Ruckus, and it will fit most 1/8 bodies because of its length. The Torment is the same to the Ruckus except for its body and tires, so its in the same boat. Likewise, anything for the slash I found works on either of them for the most part.

No problem. When it comes to ECX and bodies, I noticed I just need to look at the dimensions and make sure they're close to right on the money with my RC. I have a Ruckus, and it will fit most 1/8 bodies because of its length. The Torment is the same to the Ruckus except for its body and tires, so its in the same boat. Likewise, anything for the slash I found works on either of them for the most part.
Yea, this is my first proper RC car, let alone body replacement, so, the helps is much appreciated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back