Ruckus to an amp

KyleRC

What chassis parts would be needed to convert a ruckus to an amp. I know theres 3. Are there more?

The chassis , front and rear body mounts , shocks , tires, body, front and rear suspension mounts, the front/rear top mounts ,bumpers that's all i can think off right now the ruckus and torment share most same parts but different tires. The amp mt and db share everthing and alot with the circuit , All the parts like transmission and case, axles, shock towers, camber links, suspension arms out to the tires are all same one all ecx models

The chassis , front and rear body mounts , shocks , tires, body, front and rear suspension mounts, the front/rear top mounts ,bumpers that's all i can think off right now the ruckus and torment share most same parts but different tires. The amp mt and db share everthing and alot with the circuit , All the parts like transmission and case, axles, shock towers, camber links, suspension arms out to the tires are all same one all ECX models
And a lot of the parts are interchangeable. For instance, I used the torment body mounts and rear shock tower on my Amp MT to convert it to a Blazer. My son changed his Amp MT to a DB by switching body mounts as well. We both got Amps so we could share parts.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back