Tire test in snow

havent played with shocks
New motor on its way next Saturday. Still not sure what wheels I'm gonna go with yet. That will be next then they have aluminum body shocks that I might get after that for him then leave at that oh and then the wheel hub extensions.

I would be sure to get the extenders with the wheels, not after. bigger wheels will limit the steering an articulation quite a bit without the extenders.

I would be sure to get the extenders with the wheels, not after. bigger wheels will limit the steering an articulation quite a bit without the extenders.
I have some on my eBay list right now just not sure what kind to get and what ones will work for sure. !?!

As long as they are a 12mm hex they will work. I ordered some from boom racing on amazon that work great at 14mm, but i have seen them up to 19mm, and heard of up to 25mm

As long as they are a 12mm hex they will work. I ordered some from boom racing on amazon that work great at 14mm, but i have seen them up to 19mm, and heard of up to 25mm
How did yours attach and then how did the wheels bolt up after you put them on. Pics if you don't mind. !?!

Those would probably work, but I'm unfamiliar with that style, looks like they clamp on, but you might not have enough thread on the axle shaft to put the wheel on.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010Z96GOE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00
20160113_095350.jpg
Drill the hole in the wheel hub out with a 7/32" drill bit, the silver barrel nut (to the right of the tire) goes through the wheel, and into the blue hub extender (left of the tire), then just slip it onto the axle shaft and tighten up to snug.

Those would probably work, but I'm unfamiliar with that style, looks like they clamp on, but you might not have enough thread on the axle shaft to put the wheel on.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010Z96GOE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00
20160113_095350.jpg
Drill the hole in the wheel hub out with a 7/32" drill bit, the silver barrel nut (to the right of the tire) goes through the wheel, and into the blue hub extender (left of the tire), then just slip it onto the axle shaft and tighten up to snug.
Ah ok I see and thanks I'll look at some others just not trying to spend to much he may not even drive it much. I might more than him around the house till I build Mine. image.jpeg

Totally understand. I've got about another $200 aftermarket into mine, and it's about as built as it can get, and the temper was a christmas gift from my Fiance. So about $340 total investment, and still less than a nice 1/10 scale.
Slick little course you got there. I went to the local transfer station and they let me dig through the rock pile, I like being able to take it all apart and build new lines once one setup gets boring.
20160124_120016.jpg

Totally understand. I've got about another $200 aftermarket into mine, and it's about as built as it can get, and the temper was a christmas gift from my Fiance. So about $340 total investment, and still less than a nice 1/10 scale.
Slick little course you got there. I went to the local transfer station and they let me dig through the rock pile, I like being able to take it all apart and build new lines once one setup gets boring.
20160124_120016.jpg
Ah I like yours as well. I have all I need in my back yard. This is just what I did today for some quick fun with stuff I could get from the snow and my ramp I made for my short course truck. Never did a crawler course so I just dropped stuff wherever. I'll make it better once the temper mods are done.

Yeah I live in a meadow area, some great crawling spots a short walk from the house, but everything is covered in snow. cant wait for spring so i can take this thing out o some hiking/wheeling trails

Latest posts

Members online

Back