What bodies fit the ECX Temper?

Alot of the new brite rc body's will fit with a little work. that's what Im working on now there not too heavy and really durable.Most are super detailed too if your hunting for that scale crawler look.

Attachments

• IMAG0153.jpg
    IMAG0153.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
The Proline 72 Chevy C10 body fits really well. I had to do a little trimming around the wheel wells to allow more travel but wheelbase wise it's a pretty good fit

The Traxxas 1/18 Latrax Teton suv body fits well. You have to take your body scissors & dremel to the wheel wells some so your tires don't rub. You have to make the 2 holes in each side of the body for the body posts. The body looks a little more scale if u want that look.

You know what, it just might! And you're right, you can pretty much choose where the rears go so, heck go for it!!!

You know what, it just might! And you're right, you can pretty much choose where the rears go so, heck go for it!!!

Im very tempted! I love me some UNIMOG crawlers. I just got mine, so Im looking at upgrading the motor to the taser 280, upgrade the servo or add another. And space the wheels out. I just dont know what spacers to buy.

Loving mine so far. Cant wait to make it my own. = )

OMG I LOVE the Unimog. But jeez-- $43!!

The photo on Amazon is too small to tell, but it looks like there IS no rear wheel well. And the real thing is just a flat-bed with mud flaps in front and behind the wheel. I snagged a few photos from the Interwebs:
Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 10.22.21 AM.png unimog-side.jpg

That makes sense. The one I posted is on their CC-01 chassis and sits lower. The one on their CR-01 chassis would sit higher and not need a wheel well in the rear. And yes, the Tamiya PC bodies are expensive, but so are the ECX ones.

You're all set Bigperm, make sure to keeps us updated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back