Which driveshafts for ECX Ruckus?

I have both on a Ruckus 1/10 and will show what can happen to the drive cup :

WP_001403.jpg

The fresh grinding on the drive cup was from me, it wore a sharp edge that would cut you like a knife so I filed it down.

I would recommend the other choice, that is what I am running now. It has the slip joint under the blue cover, the outboard cv is facing the wheel bearing so it's more protected and the cv at the differential allows better movement during suspension travel.

Another weekend day of yard racing on the type 'A' shafts in the first post, did a complete tear down and disassembly of them, put the parts in a mason jar of solvent and swirled around to clear out minute sand/dirt particles. The slip joints were in great shape, only the ball ends needed clean and lube.

I've been following both of these parts and everything I see points toward option A.

What happened in the picture above to evergreen has literally happened to anyone else who has had that part number on forums/youtube

I have the same issue and now the blue part seems to be loose or shift while its running causing the tire to wobble. I already replaced all the bearings. And upgraded to rpm parts and still have the same issue .

Yeah. I don't buy alot of ecx hop up parts. When I buy upgrades I use Hot Racing and Integy

Members online

Back