Zip Tie mod

Normjet

Do I put the zip tie over the steel band\Clip or do I remove the steel clip and put the Zip Tie where it was ?

Attachments

• 86FC58DD-77A5-4041-93A4-457F2BCED331.jpeg
    86FC58DD-77A5-4041-93A4-457F2BCED331.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 43
Great question! I put it over the U-shaped spring but I didn't think of removing the spring altogether and tying it close. Worth a try?

Great question! I put it over the U-shaped spring but I didn't think of removing the spring altogether and tying it close. Worth a try?

It's been a while since I've been into it, but I think the spring is how the motion is transferred from one arm to the other. Without it, the system does not work.

Do I put the zip tie over the steel band\Clip or do I remove the steel clip and put the Zip Tie where it was ?

You could try coming up with a new method. If you don't feel like fiddling with it, just put the zip tie around the spring.

Yeah the c clip spring needs to be in, like X eplained. I've broken 2 zip ties, then I used a small hose clamp I had, and it's been holding up great. Surprised my stock servo hasn't stripped out yet.

I bought a spare stock servo saver set, and double stacked the springs, my zip ties always came off, the springs don't.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back