Aftermarket wheels for the boost

Hornut72

Greetings all.
As parts become more scarce, I am looking for after market buggy wheels for the Boost. I was able to fit TLR wheels to the rear but having problems with the front. I traxxas hexes on the front hoping to compensate for the offset. The shumacher wheels I bought rubbed on the steering turnbuckles I installed (traxxas 2444). Any help would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure that you need wheels for the Team Associated Rc10b4.1. Ecx cars are essentially clones of the Team Associated RC10 platform. They aren't direct clones as most parts aren't interchangeable.
Thanks... stock wheels are getting hard to come by. Ive got some in reserve, but trying to figure out readily available options going forward. I've got TLR wheels working for the rear (I hope). Ecx seems to have their own offsets. Trying to figure out the same for my circuit.

Thanks... stock wheels are getting hard to come by. Ive got some in reserve, but trying to figure out readily available options going forward. I've got TLR wheels working for the rear (I hope). Ecx seems to have their own offsets. Trying to figure out the same for my circuit.

I'm willing to bet it's the same offset as Team Associated. Rc10b4.1 for the Boost and RC10T4.1 for the Circuit.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back