Amp bashing destroyed part

Ns38

So yesterday I am out out with my amp MT. I am having a good ol' time when I do a small jump and next thing I see is my rear axel free spinning. Now I have to decide if I should do a complete upgrade of my rear driveshaft and axel or just get the same part. I want to see what all of your experience has been with it.

Bryan

Attachments

• IMG_20170208_202134168_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170208_202134168_HDR.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 16
I broke that part as well. I wasn't even jumping, just running full speed over rough grass. I'll never buy the stock part again. Ideally I would have gone for this Hot Racing part but it was hard to get in Europe so I modded Traxxas 4x4 driveshafts as you can read in this thread.

I broke that part as well. I wasn't even jumping, just running full speed over rough grass. I'll never buy the stock part again. Ideally I would have gone for this Hot Racing part but it was hard to get in Europe so I modded Traxxas 4x4 driveshafts as you can read in this thread.
I find the Traxxas 4x4 shafts to be the same quality as the stock ecx HD driveshafts. They both break in the same place as the pic in the OP.

Members online

No members online now.
Back