AMP upgrades, opinions!!

You can turn them inside out, line them with duct tape and put them back on. That'll help a lot with the ballooning.

Haven't gotten round to replacing the tires on mine, but I like JConcepts, they have good prices.

Does anyone have some suggestions for some good tires that don't balloon like the stock ones, spun one off the bead. Also what size?? Thx..
I've been wicked impressed with the proline Badlands 2.2. They don't balloon near as bad and have incredible traction. They are spendy though. I've also heard of wrapping the inside of the tire with a high quality ductape and then regluing them to the rims, but I haven't tried it. Good tires really depend on the terrain you drive on the most.

I'm assuming 2.2 is tire size, if so will they fit stock wheels. What's the deal with foam inserts?? Like I said, it'll mostly be a pavement pounder with occasional hard dirt.

I'm assuming 2.2 is tire size, if so will they fit stock wheels. What's the deal with foam inserts?? Like I said, it'll mostly be a pavement pounder with occasional hard dirt.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C...F8&qid=1497394354&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

These are already mounted and are incredible on loose dirt and gravel, but probably too grippy for pavement. The foam inserts hold the tires shape on impacts and in hard turns to improve the traction.

Well got the tires taped and foamed, power HD servo installed and d@m what a difference those 2 things made. And sooo the story goes, The wife now owns this amp. But she also gave the go-ahead for another rc , so off I go......Traxxas E Maxx brushless and 2 lipos with charger & a couple other things rc related....just under $800 otd. Get home with it, get it all set-up , she says lets race.... I got smoked. So now it begins....again!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back