ECX Amp MT Battery

Bmal16

Hello all, i have a question pertaining to batteries. I finally got my MT put together and running. I ordered a Spektrum S155 smart charger with the 3s lipo battery. Upon trying to install the battery i noticed it was to tall and didn't fit into the tray. I had to go to my LHS and get a Spektrum 2s lipo and it fit perfect. My question is, does anyone know which spektrum 3s would fit into the tray on these? The only other thing i can think of to do is raise the shock plate using spacers but im sure that would throw off suspension geometry. Id like to use the spektrum batteries because of the smart technology and my esc has an IC3 plug on it. Or is there another company that makes a 3s that would fit no issue? Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 4
The rear of the battery goes under the esc tray, the grey plastic beneath your esc. Put some standoffs on the 4 bolts for the tray and the 2 screws for the battery strap and use your 3s

HVAZI M3 Brass Hex Male-Female Spacer Standoffs Screw Nut Assortment Kit https://a.co/d/8G16tYw

Members online

Back