ECX AMP parts availability

BuddyRC

Thanks for the list. Are these parts readily available and from whom? I am just starting out and that is one of my concerns, parts availability. It appears ECX is better than a few other RC companies I have looked at (like Exceed, etc.) regarding spare parts.

@BuddyRC , I've had pretty good luck finding ECX parts at local hobby stores. Of course, I'd have an even easier time of it if I had a Traxxas car since they seem to be EVERY WHERE. :)

Glad to hear parts are readily available. Copied the list and put it into a spreadsheet page. Puts the icing on the cake (so to speak). Looks like an ECX is in my near future. Thanks.

I've been beating the tar out of my Boost at a local indoor track. It's essentially carpet covered concrete with wooden jumps. Very hard and unforgiving in a crash- I've watched in horror as my car has gone literally cartwheeling over a set of whoops. The only parts I've broken so far have been mods I've installed myself. No stock parts have broken. (Well, a crash broke a wire connection at the motor today, but that's a quick fix.)

Members online

No members online now.
Back