How to lower Torment 2wd?

Mungodrums

Hello,

Just got second hand in decent shape ECX Torment 2wd, Lucas Livery. Mostly will be used for bashing and some racing on local dirt track. Besides doing the following: ECX alloy shocks front and back, RPM parts, all, run brushed stock setup, maybe some AKA tires and wheels. I was thinking of getting Extreme Racing lcg conversion but decided that it is too much work. How can I lower this setup? Get lower center of gravity? Ger.

Hello,

Just got second hand in decent shape ECX Torment 2wd, Lucas Livery. Mostly will be used for bashing and some racing on local dirt track. Besides doing the following: ECX alloy shocks front and back, RPM parts, all, run brushed stock setup, maybe some AKA tires and wheels. I was thinking of getting Extreme Racing lcg conversion but decided that it is too much work. How can I lower this setup? Get lower center of gravity? Ger.

If you're going to put those coilover style shocks on it, the ride height adjustment is in that. Personally, I prefer the Traxxas GTR shocks.

Hello,

You already found the only way to lower the center of gravity.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back