How to make a bashproof ruckus

Terryfrank84

Hi guys, been a member on here for a while but finally doing my first thread.

Had my ruckus for about 3 months now, upgraded to a absima a10 brushless set up running both 2 and 3s and have been through 4 spur gears, 4 pairs of driveshafts, a pair of hot racing star drive axles and have stripped two rear wheel hexes.

My question is, how do you make a complete bashproof ruckus lol

Hmm.... what upgrades have you done so far (beyond what you've already listed)? And have you looked into any other drive shafts? I know the hot racing ones you have (I have the same ones lol), but I haven't broken any yet. However I also don't have as much to bash as I'd like so the shafts are holding up great for me.

I know there are some better ones out there, but you might have to mod a bit to get them to fit. Have you modded your diff/tranny? I might have to do a guide on that as I turned my Ruckus tranny into a differential filled with oil to help slow down the revolutions in there and make it act like a real differential.

At any rate, curious on what upgrades/mods you have.

Nice list! I did initially have the MIP CVD's on my Ruckus but.. one of them recently broke (the left one). Replaced with the Hot Racing star drive shafts and thing are holding up now, but I'm noticing that the blue cuff that hugs up against bearing hub had all of its paint rubbed off of it.

I think something might be out of alignment back there =/ I probably just need to replace the hubs with aluminum ones or RPM's. But... when I had the MIP's on there they were awesome.

Latest posts

Members online

Back