Is there a way to adjust the ride height?

skipsmith

How do you adjust the shocks so that the rear wheels lay more flat on the ground instead of only the edge of each rear wheel is making contact?

I assume you are looking for camber adjustment? If so, you'll need to find a set of adjustable upper suspension arms. Unfortunately, I haven't looked into it yet so I'm not sure what to recommend for you. It doesn't look like ecx makes any.

How do you adjust the shocks so that the rear wheels lay more flat on the ground instead of only the edge of each rear wheel is making contact?

I have 2 Amp mt's and neither sit like that. It's possible your shocks are mounted incorrectly. Which holes are your shocks mounted to top and bottom?

I used the middle hole in the top and the upper hole on the bottom as shown in the picture.View attachment 1396

Ok. That's how mine are too. Re-check to make sure those upper camber links are in the holes shown in the directions. I put one in the wrong location during assembly and noticed the same problem. That's how I knew I messed up. Worth checking anyway.

Double checked and they are in the holes shown in the diagram. I did notice there are two "spacers" on each shock. Could that be the issue?

Double checked and they are in the holes shown in the diagram. I did notice there are two "spacers" on each shock. Could that be the issue?

That's how they come stock so it shouldn't be. I did move the small ones to the front to level out the front to rear ride height.

Post some pics if you get a chance. It'd help to see what's going on.

I was just noticing that before you replied. Thanks a bunch for all your help. My next adventure will be to decide what LiPo battery and charger to buy that won't break the bank but will give my son about 45 minute run time. Wife is already not happy with me for what I spent so far. LOL

I assume you are looking for camber adjustment? If so, you'll need to find a set of adjustable upper suspension arms. Unfortunately, I haven't looked into it yet so I'm not sure what to recommend for you. It doesn't look like ECX makes any.
I'm running the Traxxas camber links. I would recommend longer screws for the rear.

No problem. Imagine how it's going with my wife after buying 2 Amps and a Torment and a new charger and 3 more batteries and,and,and.......

LMAO.. I'm in the same boat but shopping around for some Lipo battery's myself.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back