LED lights

It lasted about a week. The front end flipped up at 50mph and slid on its roof for about 40 feet. The right can broke off, so I just took it off.

It looked cool, but wasn't practical for the street.

I am thinking of lights for the new body, but probably won't do anything on the roof.

if your going to paint it yourself Ive seen where people are able to light up from the inside by leavine parts unpainted. looks pretty cool to me

just getting back into the rc thing from when I was a kid. Just ordered my 7 year old son a mt yesterday. He would love this!! Might have to look into making a custom bumper and mount the lights in there.

I think the light bars are nice for temper crawler since its not going so fast unless you have a brushless setup like I do 4800 kv

Yeah i have light bar comin for my stampede which will go between the 2 bumpers to keep it safe, but the amp and the grave robber body i have on the way will look just that little bit sweeter with lights like yours.

EDIT: 5 mins later and ive bought 5 of these exact ones, cheers dude.

Last edited:
Yeah i have light bar comin for my stampede which will go between the 2 bumpers to keep it safe, but the amp and the grave robber body i have on the way will look just that little bit sweeter with lights like yours.
I've been using these on my 1/10 it's flipped over rolled many times and their still working I'll post a picture after I clean the body

Post pics of underneath too plz. I assume youve drilled and inserted the LED brackets and tped the wires onto the underside of the body with the connector hanging down?

image.jpeg image.jpeg View attachment 846 View attachment 848 View attachment 848 View attachment 846 View attachment 846 View attachment 846
Post pics of underneath too plz. I assume youve drilled and inserted the LED brackets and tped the wires onto the underside of the body with the connector hanging down?
Sorry for the late pictures, I'm thinking about putting one or two if can fit them little men, even with the 4800 4 pole brushless every thing on it is stock - tired/wheels,motor/esc,batt,rear servo. Haven't broken anything

I cant wait for mine to arrive... they've been sent already. Now I can spend the money ive saved on other bits! :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back