LED lights

The LEDs hold themselves with the help of the included sleeves. As far as wiring goes, i used a hot glue gun (easy and cheap) but you could use strong tape, or even body tape and shoe goo. Attach to inside upper cab (make sure your wires dont interfere with the body holes) and drop the cable down into the receiver. I hardwired mine in but theres nothing stopping you from soldering a cheapo connector to allow you easy removal of the body.

I was wondering about something. I noticed that the LEDs I have gotten are not that bright and the small led on my phone produces more light than any set I have gotten. What LED is in cellphones? how can I get a few?

LEDs have wattages just like halogens. In a decent electronics catalogue you can choose the specs you want. There are ridiculously bright LEDs since a few years, the ones they put in single-18650-cell maglites now outshine the old 4-d-cell flashlights security guards used to bust your legs with in days gone by.

My chinese cheapos are bright as hell. Those sweatshop kids really know what theyre doin!

I think cell phones use those 5050 leds which are really small and usually come in long strips. Ebay would be your best bet.

Members online

Back