New here need help with charger.

PabloSRT8

I just got a Ruckus and an extra speedpack 1750mAh battery.
I don't want to use the charger that came with my truck because it will take for ever.
I have a Piranah Digital Peak charger.
I know I will choose NiMh type and 900 or 1750nAh for the Capacity, but what about the current? I can set it between 0.1A to 5.0A. If I set it at 0.1, wound that take as long as the stock charger? 9hrs and 17.5hrs? I don't get it, any help will be apreciated.
Thanks

usually what i do is i set the amps on the charger to match the mah of the battery so in your case 900mah battery i would put at 0.9 amps and 1750mah battery at 1.7amps. I have never had a problem with doing this and all my batterys NiMH and Lipo are in great condition.

usually what i do is i set the amps on the charger to match the mah of the battery so in your case 900mah battery i would put at 0.9 amps and 1750mah battery at 1.7amps. I have never had a problem with doing this and all my batterys NiMH and LiPo are in great condition.
So how long can the charge to take ?

usually what i do is i set the amps on the charger to match the mah of the battery so in your case 900mah battery i would put at 0.9 amps and 1750mah battery at 1.7amps. I have never had a problem with doing this and all my batterys NiMH and LiPo are in great condition.
Found a calculator, thank you for your help! Already charging.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back