Newbie with a crash damaged Ruckus

Iceash

hey all,

I've bought myself a crash damaged 2wd Ruckus. It needs new swing arms front n rear, are there any uk based upgrades for these parts?

Thanks,

Ash

Cool, thanks, managed to get some imported Just gotta wait a week or so.

Just need beefier shafts, dampers, and brushless then I'm sorted lol.

Any suggestions?

I've installed the Traxxas Big Bore shocks on my AMP truck. Very nice shocks: they work well, and the seals are of a proper design and don't weep oil like the ECX aluminum shocks do. Traxxas part #5862 includes the "long" and "XX long" shocks. This set corresponds to the 2660 Big Bore Long and 2662 Big Bore XX Long shock pairs. One note: Set 5862 includes the dual-rate or progressive springs. Sets 2660 and 2660 DO NOT include springs. However, the ECX springs fit quite nicely on the Traxxas Big Bore shocks.

I've installed the Traxxas Big Bore shocks on my AMP truck. Very nice shocks: they work well, and the seals are of a proper design and don't weep oil like the ECX aluminum shocks do. Traxxas part #5862 includes the "long" and "XX long" shocks. This set corresponds to the 2660 Big Bore Long and 2662 Big Bore XX Long shock pairs. One note: Set 5862 includes the dual-rate or progressive springs. Sets 2660 and 2660 DO NOT include springs. However, the ECX springs fit quite nicely on the Traxxas Big Bore shocks.

Oooh they look good, can you use the traxxas springs?

Aren't the 2662 shocks too short for the rear of the Amp? I think the stock shocks are 110mm and the Traxxas part is only 100?

Members online

No members online now.
Back