Opinions about this ebay motor?

xlDooM

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/3660-33...069464?hash=item4b0129e2d8:g:XygAAOSwOVpXV--n

I came across this, and... holy. It's a goolrc with a blue sticker instead of a red one. Rated for 4s. Now I don't think the bundled ESC would survive too long on 4s, but that doesn't matter because I would probably run it off 2s anyway. 3300KV should be plenty quick on 2s, and properly fast on 3s.

The can is 60mm long, so it should have driveline murdering torque? Is there a downside to having such a big motor over a more modestly sized, but also 3300KV motor?

This thing is under 50 euros shipped, so it has me a little excited...

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/3660-33...069464?hash=item4b0129e2d8:g:XygAAOSwOVpXV--n

I came across this, and... holy. It's a goolrc with a blue sticker instead of a red one. Rated for 4s. Now I don't think the bundled ESC would survive too long on 4s, but that doesn't matter because I would probably run it off 2s anyway. 3300KV should be plenty quick on 2s, and properly fast on 3s.

The can is 60mm long, so it should have driveline murdering torque? Is there a downside to having such a big motor over a more modestly sized, but also 3300KV motor?

This thing is under 50 euros shipped, so it has me a little excited...
That's all I use in my RC'S I started off using castle creation but the shaft broke on me before I made five runs I've been real hard on my goolrc motors without any problems you can also find others that are the same they just don't have a sticker on them also check Amazon a lot of times you can find them cheaper and closer to home so that you don't have to wait a month or so besides castle is also made in China just a lot more expensive. Look on my media and you'll see in my temper the blue motor I bought that 4800kv with esc for $ 24.00 free shipping

Banggood.com has these motors and they offer a combo also. Shipped from China, though. I run several of them in various RCs and nothing has smoked yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back