Throttle issues

chaselee29

So I just installed the onyx 3000kv brushless motor/esc combo, along with the stx3 reciever and srx300 transmitter on my dessert buggy. Running a 5200mah 80c lipo. Everything is working, but I'm having a throttle issue. I've calibrated everything according to the manuals as well. When using full throttle with the car on the ground, there's a 2 second delay before it takes off. If I have the car on the stand, the delay is nonexistent. What could be causing this?

Slipper slipping? Punch setting? Delay in the radio? Video of it with sound will help.
I dont think its the slipper, the motor doesn't spin for a solid 2 seconds after I pull trigger on radio. Radio has been calibrated twice, and still same issue. Punch setting has been set to all 4 levels and it still does it. I just bought a flysky gt5 radio and reciever so I'm hoping that fixes it.

I dont think its the slipper, the motor doesn't spin for a solid 2 seconds after I pull trigger on radio. Radio has been calibrated twice, and still same issue. Punch setting has been set to all 4 levels and it still does it. I just bought a flysky gt5 radio and reciever so I'm hoping that fixes it.
I put a DumboRC I’m the Amp - likely that will fix it if the delay is there even when the pinion isn’t connecte.

Members online

No members online now.
Back