Wheel Hub Replacement Pins

devinm

Hi everyone,

I got a 1/18 Ruckus recently to use with my kids. During our first time using it, a wheel came off and we lost the axel pin.

The part number is ECX212004. I can find it online, but it comes up to like $30 for a set of four to have shipped in Canada, which is absolutely insane considering what it is, and the nearest store to me is several hours away.

Does anyone know of a part that can be substituted for these pins? A link to one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Pins are pretty universal, so if you just measure another you have for it’s diameter and length you open up options online that may be cheaper to ship to you or get at a LHS like Traxxas. While you're at it, upgrade to metal hexes. They will often come with pins for almost the same cost you’ll pay for just pins.

Yes they fit but you will also need to use the plastic hexes as the pin is slightly longer. Also the aluminum ones for the Wl Toys are too thick and do not allow the lock nut to engage enough of the threads on the stub axle.

Temporary solution: grab some paper clips (preferably small size), cut to lenght, done. I have some of them in brushless powered rigs and work fine. Not as hard steel as OEM but they can do the trick. Hope it helps.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back