Where does everyone buy their accessories?

MrPeanut81

Do you have a favorite store of site you use. Who has the best selection for 1/18 Ruckus upgrades?

Don't know about ruckus parts, but I shop at towerhobbies a lot. But they're hobbico, so they don't carry ecx.

a main, rcplanet, amazon, and ebay are your best bets.

Ecx is new to the store by me. And just running a search for what fits dont really come up with alot. Aside from doing a brushless upgrade id like to do different wheels and tires and better suspension. Just be nice to be able to do a search for things that fit to a specific vehicle.

First and foremost my Local Hobby Shop - and really everyone should try to do the same is they have a LHS. These guys keep the hobby going and desperately need our support. If the LHS doesn't carry or can't get the items I need then I normally head over to AMain, eBay, or Amazon.

Ok @WoodiE Whats a good brushless/combo setup for my ruckus 1/18? And what wheels and tires can i put on there to get better traction maybe a tad bigger also. lol Get me a good deal and maybe ill buy from you.

my LHS is over 1 1/2 hrs drive and I don't drive :( so Horizon or amazon is my go to unless I get a lift to race day then I go to the store which is on the way :)

My LHS is 10 minutes away but is a small time shop in a gas station. They are looking to grow and bidding out an indoor track right now. They have very strange hours though.

my LHS is over 1 1/2 hrs drive and I don't drive :( so Horizon or amazon is my go to unless I get a lift to race day then I go to the store which is on the way :)
I know exactly how that feels to have a LHS far away. My last place I lived didn't have a LHS and the closest one was about 2 hours away. Now I have two within about 10 minutes from me. The change is a welcomed change. :D

I always buy from my lhs if they have the part. But I do try to buy cars i know they have stuff for.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back