What did you buy today?

I just ordered Hobbywing's Quicrun 1080 WP brushed crawler ESC for my Temper. I'm looking forward to the configurability of the ESC, including the drag brake functionality! I'll post a quick review once I get it installed and setup.

Woot! I just received notice that it's shipped! With any luck I'll have it by the end of the week!!

Last edited:
Got this today.

Hands down ththe best investment into RC is a good set of wrenches. I got a set of Horizon wrenches a while back. The Dynamite branded ones. I had gone through maybe 4 sets of cheap wrenches in under a year and these are over a year old now. I do a tremendous amount of unnecessary wrenching, too. It's my relax time.

I ordered a set of SCX10 chassis rails. Now I need some crazy detailed body and little accessories for a scaler dream I'm having. But...I'll likely get sticker shock and just use the lexan body I already have and call it good.

These came today.
The charger is good. It is a bit complicated though...simply because there are so many options and that you have to have the correct battery set before you charge. I have a rage nimh/lipo charger 50w and that thing is so simple. I like simplicity.

I ordered a few parts that I broke on my amp MT.
Hot racing allumiumun front spindles
Rpm front carrier blocks
Then of course the shoulder screws that blew out causing the break lol also picked up this speedometer from GT speed
Screenshot_2017-04-08-21-57-47.png Screenshot_2017-04-08-21-56-28.png Screenshot_2017-04-07-11-37-26.png

I've gotten quite a few parts over the last few weeks, but today may be the fun-est one yet. I ordered a 4068 2650kV motor for my Wraith. There shouldn't be a single 'errr' of a cog from that big ol' can. If it won't fit I have a Bomber that it'll fit in. Either way, it's tons of torque.

Members online

No members online now.
Back